Details of The Royal Windsor Racecourse.
Venue: Royal Windsor Racecourse, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5EZ
Event Type: Wedding Fair
Opening times: 11.00am - 3.00pm
12 September 2021 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ An imaginative and simply wonderful wedding fair featuring over 60 informative exhibitors held at the historic and iconic Royal Windsor Racecourse.
★ There are usually two superb fashion shows at 12.30pm and 2.00pm featuring the latest bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses together with menswear and great live entertainment
★ Demonstration of products and services key to your special day will be available to enjoy.
★ Knowledgeable staff from the venue will be available to discuss your wedding ideas and to offer advice.
★ A truly special fair for a unique wedding venue.
★ Admission and Car Parking are free of charge.
★ We look forward to meeting you.
- Please visit our website and book your free tickets and your time slot.
- Interested in exhibiting? Visit our website and book your stand online today!★ A warm welcome awaits, and we look forward to meeting you.
★ ABOUT ROYAL WINDSOR RACECOURSE
- Set amongst 165 acres of beautiful countryside, gardens and woodlands on the banks of the River Thames, within sight of Windsor Castle, the Royal Windsor Racecourse retains its historic character, providing the perfect setting for your special day.
- Royal Windsor Racecourse offers a versatile venue of beautiful surroundings perfect for your wedding. Your guests enter an island of unspoilt countryside along a sweeping tree lined approach. A beautiful riverside setting with vast lawns and gardens which provide the perfect backdrop for you to hold your dream wedding.
- Our event rooms have beautiful panoramic views of the racecourse and lawns, the River Thames and beyond.★ Our idyllic wedding setting includes a choice of indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions and manicured grounds, where you can take beautiful photos capturing memories to last forever.
- A short gallop from London, it is just one mile from Windsor Town Centre. This unique space boasts a fantastic mix of urban and rural surroundings, with a taste of the country within reach of London. You and your guests can also arrive by river boat, creating a unique experience for your special day.